What Do Contractions Feel Like?
Eliminate Labor Pain with the Painless Childbirth Program
Pain during childbirth often occurs because we expect it to. Our Western society often promotes the belief that childbirth is long and painful. Yet in many cultures, women working in the fields, take a break to have childbirth, assisted by a midwife and then return to their work leaving the care of the baby to an elder or midwife, experiencing very little discomfort or labor pain.
The Painless Childbirth Audio Program utilizes self-hypnosis birthing techniques to empower you and give you control over your labor experience. The worries of “what do contractions feel like?” or “will labor hurt?” will be removed if you follow this program. Self-hypnosis is simply a state of extremely focused concentration that allows the mind and body to relax. Studies show that children delivered in stress-free, trauma free, painless natural childbirth environment have higher IQ’s and fewer problems both physically and mentally in their lives. JAMA
PAINLESS CHILDBIRTH ELIMINATES THE FEAR OF LABOR PAIN AND NO FEAR OF DO CONTRACTIONS FEEL LIKE
Who will benefit from the Painless Childbirth Audio Program?
- Women seeking a stress-free, trauma free natural childbirth experience
- Loved ones wanting to help relieve their partner or spouse of labor fear and pain
- Expectant mothers wishing to minimize the risk of post-partum depression
Developed by Dr. Mark E. Wilkins, this program includes five self-paced tracks. Participate in each track at your own pace. We recommend starting this program during your seventh month of pregnancy. We also teach your husband or birthing coach how to assist you, if you begin to lose concentration during your childbirth utilizing the Painless Childbirth program
This program is complementary to other birthing methods such as Bradley, Lamaze, Yoga, or Water Birth. In fact, many women combine techniques to achieve the best possible experience for their childbirth and reduction of labor pain. We have had many women use the water birthing and yoga techniques combined with the Painless Childbirth program. Quite a few OB/GYN doctors recommend our program as it makes the birth process easier due to a lower stress factor and reduction in labor pain during the delivery environment. Labor pain management will complement the assistance provided by a Midwife or Doula.
THIS PROGRAM IS DOCTOR APPROVED FOR REDUCTION OF LABOR PAIN!
What Do Contractions Feel Like? A 2004 study of 8,000 women published in The British Journal of Anesthesia found that those using hypnosis techniques during childbirth rated their pain as less severe than those who did not use hypnosis. An additional study conducted in 1993 by M.W Jenkins and M.H Pritchard reported that hypnosis decreased the length of labor and decreased the need for labor pain medication use.
Clients who have participated in this program report their labor contraction period and discomfort is dramatically reduced. For their first child, my clients have only experienced 1 to 3 hour contraction period, and no labor pain, only feeling pressure, along with easier and more comfortable breastfeeding.
When you employ the self-hypnosis birthing techniques in the Painless Childbirth Audio Program, you will be awake and fully aware during the birth of your child.
Other benefits of utilizing the painless childbirth program include:
- Minimizing or eliminating the need for an episiotomy. when your muscles and body are completely relaxed, your body is able to accommodate the size of your baby.
- Rapid recovery after your birth. When your body is relaxed, you will be able to enjoy a wonderful childbirth experience. The stress, fear, and labor pain that exhaust you is gone you will have an incredible bonding process with your child. Also, fear is eliminated throughout the pregnancy due to your knowledge that you are in control of your body.
- Elimination of post-birth or postpartum depression is again reduced by the reduction in stress, fear, and labor pain.
- The program also allows discomfort free and painless breastfeeding. Initial nursing can be challenging. The Painless Childbirth program includes recommended techniques to help with breastfeeding discomfort.
- Self-hypnosis and pain management tools that will help you take control the rest of your life.
YOU HAVE CONTROL OVER YOUR MIND. LEARN HOW TO USE IT TO YOUR ADVANTAGE.
Order* your downloadable mp3 copy of the Painless Childbirth Audio Program today
or you may purchase a CD of the program from AMAZON or PAYPAL For a Limited Time only $19.95 for the complete program. When you purchase today, your purchase has a 60-day 100% money back guarantee!
Please share your success stories and photos with us, so other expectant mothers can understand that labor can and should be a positive experience.